The jungle where all Rhino animals live
Bongo Product Manager, Marika Almgren made this blog post at bongo3d.ning.com to announce the latest beta 13 of Bongo 2.0. This open beta for both Rhino 4.0 and the upcoming 5.0 doesn't require Bongo 1.0 to use, but before you go on ahead and download it, here is a quick rundown of the newest features and changes.
2012-10-25: Public Beta 13
* Animation manager started up empty in Rhino 5.0 -problem fixed.
* Keyframe editor tree note expanding state memorized and selection keeping improved.
* Keyframe editor has a general section now.
* Step tweening works with 3d parameters.
* Clipping bounding box calculation improved.
* Crash/hang fixed when objects were constraint to themselves. This could happen when using animation property match command.
* Morphing of curves fixed.
* Crash fixed when adding precalculated keyframes.
* MPEG fps check disabled when video creation disabled.
* Lock up fixed when previewing document with disabled animated entities.
* Disabled animated constrain targets taken into account now.
* RDK content flagged as surrogate (PlugIn owner of material not loaded) removed from animated object list.
* Keyframe dragging on timeline improved (speed).
* IK precalculation progress improved.
* Step tweening removed from 3d curve path.
* Fixed text disappearance in the Video encoder when resized.
* Video encoder output video file name is incremented when already available.
* NamedView restore command adds keyframe when animation mode on.
* NamedView restore command deleted user data on active view fixed.
* BongoDeleteObjectKeyframe command deleted the whole animation, now it only removes keyframes.
* General object properties section changed to have a row of command buttons.
Even more excited than dissuaded by the changes? You can head on over to read Marika Almgren's post and find links to download the Beta 13 version of Bongo 2.0 by clicking the link here: bongo3d.ning.com.