The jungle where all Rhino animals live
McNeel's own Rajaa Issa announced the newest release of Panelingtools for both Rhino 5 and Grasshopper! From updates to the PT toolbar for Rhino, to new components for Grasshopper, get all the details by checking out the release notes.
What's new in PT for Rhino.
- Update ptUnrollSurfaces command to work better with tags.
- Updated toolbar.
What's new in PT for GH:
- Update to GH 0.9*.
- Bake multiple grids without concatenate them.
- Changed output structure from ptMorph2D so that it is easier to separate morpged modules into groups.
- Added 4 new components:
- ptFlatten - flatten 2D grid into a tree of unit grids or cells.
- ptFlatten3D - flatten 2 input grids into a tree of unit grids or cells.
- ptMorph2DMap - Map a list of 2D modules to 2D grid cells.
- ptMorph3DMap - Map a list of 3D modules to 3D grid cells.
- Update example to include new functionality.
- Update tags and comments.
- Fixed crash bug when managed paneling produce no meshes.
More information about PanelingTools and download links can be found by reading the announcement at Grasshopper3d.com.