T-Splines v3.2 is now available. This is a free upgrade if you own T-Splines v3 for Rhino. These are the release notes. This is primarily a bugfix release, there are few new features.
- Rhino v4 SR8, or Rhino v5 2011-09-27 or later (32 or 64 bit)
- You may need to use tsSymmetry to rediscover symmetry from T-Splines v2 files.
New in 3.2
- tsFromLines has been completely rewritten. It does a better job of automatic face layout, has better previews, and does a better job with degenerate curves and small gaps in the input
- tsMakeUniform has a new option, ExtendTPoints, which will extend T-points as far as possible, resulting in a mesh that should be compatible with subd modelers.
Other changes in 3.2
- Fixed some problems with exact refinement; it should be more stable and more accurate with creases
- In some cases, welding points to close a surface would cause T-Splines to freeze. This has been fixed
- Radial symmetry on toruses should work properly again
- Fixed several bugs in NURBS-to-T-Spline conversion
- Fixed a problem with the color of grip display
- tsSymmetry now uses the layer's color when drawing previews
- T-Spline Spheres now have a better normal at their poles (no black spots)
- UVN dragging has been improved to behave more reliably
- Floating licenses no longer check out when you start Rhino; they wait until you have used a T-Splines command